With development of economy, power transmission line often cross railway. As a rule, the railway traction lines towers carry two electric circuits, so they have four conductors.
MEGATRO is professional manufacturer for Railway traction line towers. We had talented experts and design engineer in this field more than fifteen years. Railway mast towers design must consider traffic and environment with power transmission line project harmony together.
After fabrication all Railway traction line towers are delivered to the galvanizing facility to be Hot DIP Galvanized. Towers are processed through the facility by Caustic Cleaning, Pickling, and then Fluxing. These strict procedures insure years of maintenance free towers.
MEGATRO's Railway traction line towers systems can accommodate a variety of cross-arm. MEGATRO also offers a wide variety of accessories and mounts.
Availability size: Based on the customer's requirements.
Material: Chinese material or as per clients requirement
Package: Both parties discuss before delivery
Terms of Payment: L/C, T/T
Minimum Order Quantity: 10tons
Port of Loading: Qingdao Port
Lead Time: One month or based on the customer's needs
Besides conform to the drawing and design, the materials and fabrication of tower components shall conform to the Chinese Standard or other standard which clients can accept.
1. GB/T2694-2003 Transmission line tower - - Technical requirements for manufacturing
2. JGJ81-2002: Technical specification for welding for steel structure of building
3. GB9787-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled equal angle
4. GB709-88: Measuring and allowable tolerance for hot-rolled plate and strip
5. GB/T699-1999: Quality Carbon Structural Steel
6. GB/T1591-1994: Low alloy high strength structural Steel
7. GB700-88: Carbon Structural Steel
8. GB222-84: Method of sampling steel for determination of chemical composition and permissible variations
9. GB/T228-2002: Method for Tensile testing of metals
10 GB/T232-1999: Method for Bending test of metals
11 GB/T5117-1995: Carbon Welding Rod
12 GB/T5118-1995: Low Alloy Welding Rod
13 GB/T8220-1995: Welding wires for gas shielding arc welding of carbon and low alloy steels
14 GB/T10045-2001: Carbon steel flux cored electrodes for arc welding
15 JB/T7949-1999: Weld outer dimensions for steel construction
16 GB50205-2001: Test Standard for Acceptance of Steel Structure
17 GB/T470-1997: Zinc Ingot
18 GB3098.1-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part 1: Bolts, screws and studs
19 GB3098.2-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part2: Nuts, and thread
20 GB3098.3-2000: Mechanical properties of fasteners-Part3: Fastening screw
21 GB/T5780-2000: Helical Bolts Grade C
22 GB/T41-2000: Helical Nuts Grade C
23 GB/T90-2002: Flat Washer Grade C
24 GB/T13912-2002: Metal Coating, Technical Requirement
We also adopt British, American and other international standard which client can accept.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.