A double-end bolt is threaded on either side so that it may be attached securely to two separate surfaces at the same time. They are a very practical connecting and fastening tool in home or industrial construction projects because of their double-sided threading.
Our MEGATRO providers offer a full supply of bolts that feature threading on both ends, with Specifications as follow:
1) Material: stainless steel or carbon steel or as per client requirement
2) Production requirements: as per our client requirements
3)Surface: plain, zinc plate, black, chrome plate, Hot dip galvanizing, Geomet, Delta, Dacromet, Magni
4) Manufacture standard: GB, ISO, ISO, DIN, IFI, BS, and JIS
5) Size available: D3-64mm (1/4"-2-1/2"), length: 144" max
6) Packaging Detail: bulk in cartons (25kg Max.)+Pallet
Lead time: to be discussed again
Origin: Qingdao, Shandong province, CHINA
Payment: TT; L/C
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.