Double arming bolts are fully threaded and assembled with four square nuts. They are used in double cross arm construction to secure and lock in the spacing between the cross arms. The ends of the bolts can accept eye nuts for dead end applications. Our MEGATRO double arming bolts specification as follow:
· Used to secure cross arm or two cable suspension clamps or other attachments on opposite sides of utility pole.
· Each Double Arming Bolt is supplied with four attached square nuts.
· Bolt provided with cone point at each end to ease starting.
· Hot dip galvanized to meet ASTM Specification A153, Class C or equivalent international standard
· Minimum tensile strength:
5/8" – 13,550 lbf., 3/4" – 20,050 lbf.,
7/8" - 27,700 lbf.
Material: as per client requirement or Other requirements:
Production requirements: as per our client requirements
Lead time: to be discussed by both Buyer and Seller
Origin: Qingdao, Shandong province, CHINA
Payment: TT; L/C
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.